Weekend Looks of the Day... Missha Style! (20130222 and 20130223)

12:46 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I haven't mentioned it but I received my Missha order last week.  FINALLY.  I mean, I placed my order on the 7th and they shipped it on the 16th and I got it on the 21st.  Wuuuh... I went from excitement to frustration in that first ten days of waiting.  And then when they shipped it out, it fell on a holiday.  DX  I never watched that USPS tracking number closer in my life.


I wasn't planning on buying more stuff.  (I'm saving up for that G-Dragon concert, whenever that will be in the SoCal area because we know that GD will hold one here.)  But it was their anniversary sale (40% off) plus as a gift for new customers, you get a FREE full-sized BB cream.  See that long box on the right?  Yep, that came as a free gift.  And oh, orders $40 and above get free shipping.  You know I'm very critical about shipping so unless it is free S&H, I'll stay away.

Products pictured:
  • Missha Signature Glam Art Rouge SPF15/PA+ [S/S 2012] in SCR304
  • Missha The Style Triple Perfection Eyeshadow in No. 2 Honey Orange
  • Missha M Luminous Color Lip Rouge SPF11 in CR310
  • Missha M High-Glossy Pure Lip Rouge SPF13 in GOR01 Overjoy
  • Missha The Style Defining Blusher in CR04 Baby Coral
  • Missha The Style Beautiful Tint in No. 04 Moist Coral
  • Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42/PA+++ in No. 21
I also got a sample of the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in No. 23 but I do have a full size of that already.  So yay, the whole order came up to just under $45 but think about it, the BB cream alone is almost $30 retail... ;-)

Reviews for these lovelies are in the works but if you want to see these products in action, just scroll on down (or click the jump, whatever).



Face of the Day (20130222).  Under sunlight and artificial light.  And no, those are not false lashes.

Face:
  • Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in No. 21 (it kind of suits my skintone better than the No. 23)
  • Milani Multitasker Powder in Light
  • Physicians Formula ConcealRX in Fair Light
  • Missha The Style Defining Blusher in CR04 Baby Coral
  • Wet n Wild Bronzer in Princess
Eyes:
  • NYX HD eye primer
  • Missha The Style Triple Perfection eyeshadow in Honey Rouge
  • ELF cream liner in Black
  • Maybelline Megaplush mascara
Lips:
  • Missha M Luminous Color Lip Rouge n CR310.
Staying power was good.  The Missha BB Creams are becoming a holy grail product.  I still think that Korean lipsticks don't have as good of a staying power as my other lip products but the colors are very nice.  Lipsticks are definitely the products that I get when I want to try a new brand and so far, I am in love with Korean lipsticks.

As for my Saturday outfit of the day (I try to look cute on Saturdays because that's the one day of the week that I have a legit reason to go out of the house haha)...


I cannot wait for 봄 - spring - to come!
  • scarf from Papaya (I think... lol. As you can see, I also wore it the day before.)
  • sweater from Charlotte Russe (I have another in orange)
  • long tank top from Body Basics
  • a pair of dark Levi's
  • my "BIGBANG boots" from Steve Madden
  • bag from The Sak
  • Mickey Mouse watch from Sears
Also, introducing my favorite nail polish - both line and color:


The Wet n Wild Megalast is just the best.  I love the brush, formula, and color range.  This is definitely my favorite, I Need A Refresh-Mint.  Very Tiffany, yeah?  And I wanted to use my glitter polishes so there's Wet n Wild Fast Dry in Party of Five Glitters (I love the names for this collection).

Whew, that was a lot to put into this post!  That's what you get when you disappear from the blogging world for three days.  XD