Lookie at what came in the mail today!

10:43 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


포화숙으로.  71: Into the Fire.

As you know, I love military movies and TV shows.  And I love T.O.P. aka 최승현 of BIGBANG.  Put them together and what do you get?  This movie.

I love this movie.  It's based on a true story and it is just. so. SAD.  너무 슬픈.  The acting is superb on this and I'm not just talking about TOP.  LOL, of course his performance was ace.  He won awards for it after all.  But really, I was so emotional halfway through the movie especially when 오장범 (TOP lol) was reading his letters to his mom.  Narrating, actually.  Such touching moments.

Who would've thought that the extremely hot guy with mint hair (or platinum white as it was at that time) who claims to have no acting training could deliver a performance like this?  I've seen every drama and movie TOP is in and color me impressed.  He's a natural.

His costars, 차승원,권상우, and 김승우, are just amazing.  As my friend said, "What more can you ask for… (A box of tissues, probably.)"  And wow, they all have similar sounding names!  ㅋㅋㅋ...

Anyhoo, I know there's a 2-disc set but it's Region 2.  Stupid DVD region systems.  I can't play some of the BIGBANG dvds because of this limitation.  Including the 2011 YG Family Concert and the Making of the ALIVE album.  Bummer.  But I can play this and the ALIVE tour dvd.  I guess that's okay.

One of the best parts about receiving this DVD is that I did not pay a cent.  Yes, I received a $20 gift card on Amazon on top of my existing gift card balance and thanks to that, I got this for free!

PS: G-Dragon's new single 미치GO dropped today.  I like it.  It's fun.