Live Long and Prosper

10:00 AM 1 Comments A+ a-

Photo by Jesse Tyler Ferguson

Before you guys freak out, this photo was taken 2-3 years ago in front of the Helen Hayes theater in NYC.  I was with a couple of friends after watching American Idiot.  Look, Enron was still playing! We were on our way to the trains when suddenly... we literally bumped into Zachary Quinto and Jesse Tyler Ferguson.

Shame on me, this Hollywood girl didn't know what Modern Family was back then but I definitely knew Star Trek and Heroes.  Not to mention Six Feet Under.  Mr. Ferguson was kind enough to take my photo with Mr. Quinto.  No joke.  He really took this picture!

I haven't seen the new Star Trek film yet nor have I read any reviews.  I'll get to that eventually.  Right now, I'm really immersed in Dan Brown's new book, Inferno.

PS: On that same night, we also met Jonathan Groff.  I think it was literally five minutes after this photo was taken.  ^^

1 reactions:

Write reactions
Laurene
AUTHOR
June 16, 2013 at 8:42 PM delete

I still find it so funny Jesse Tyler Ferguson snapped this

Reply
avatar