Flashback Payday Friday

10:59 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Payday hooray!  :)

I felt like shopping.  I'm not much of a shopper.  I don't like it really.  Whenever I go into a store, it's either I'm just looking around or looking for something to buy.  More often than not, I exit the store empty-handed.  I'm a pretty impulsive shopper.  The first thing I see, if I like it, I'd buy it.  But sometimes I take the item with me on my store walk-around to see if by the end of that walk I'd still want it.  It takes me a looooong time to decide if I want to buy something or not.  Basically, if I'm thinking about that decision, I might not like it.  Heh.  I've confused myself.  Whatever.

I hate fitting clothes.  I get disappointed and frustrated if the garment doesn't look good on me.  Yeah, self-esteem issues.  We all have it.  But I love trying on shoes!  I don't have many pairs but those I have look great on my feet.

Converse Chuck Taylor Remix OX
I have a similar-looking pair.  But I love it so much that the soles are starting to wear down.  I wanted another pair, pink shoelaces and all.

I also bought a pair of O by Oscar dela Renta aviator sunglasses.  My sunglasses "collection" is slowly growing and they are very pretty.

For flashback Fridays... I bring you my favorite dialogue from all the Harry Potter movies:


Now if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed.  Or worse... expelled. 

Priorities, sorted.

Kisses,