Music Monday: Where Is the Love?

10:52 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


We went to Apl.de.ap Takes You to the Philippines concert at the Hollywood Bowl last night, 8 July 2012.  It turned out to be so much better than what I expected.  I saw my favorite OPM artists, heard my favorite OPM songs... and saw Black Eyed Peas, sans Fergie, and Nicole Scherzinger perform!

This video is taken by my mom.  It's our favorite Black Eyed Peas song and we both pretty much freaked out when we realized that this was the next song.  I thought I was going to enjoy the music that night... I ended up losing my shit when the Peas took over the stage.  It was insane!

Taboo, apl.de.ap, wil.i.am, and Nicole Scherzinger
Nicole Scherzinger

Black Eyed Peas minus Fergie

Martin Nievera, Dessa, Ogie Alcasid, Becca Godinez


Sandwich

Boxer Nonito Donaire is on stage there somewhere with apl.de.ap




Love,