Metro Blue Line train vs MTA Bus

10:30 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Who do you think won?


Definitely not the commuters.  Not me.  I take the Blue Line only because I have to.  I dislike that train.  It's slow, smelly, and scary.  Weird people are on that train day in and day out.  And it is often delayed.  Today, it was a huge pain in the ass.  Just watch the video.

Okay, so that intersection is right by my place of work.  Usually, I am one of the early birds.  Today, I was almost two hours late.  The EXPO Line got us off at Pico Station because they said there will be a shuttle bus to take us to which ever station we needed to get.  But as every train passed to let off more people, the crowd just became impossible.  So several of my co-workers and I decided to just walk to work.  After all, San Pedro station was just 2 stops from Pico.  How hard could it be?  Erm.  Well, at least it wasn't hot out.  And we got a good workout from it.

Speaking of working out... the 2012 UP Open starts today!  The final Slam of the season.  I love the US Open, actually all of the Slams but this one's pretty accessible to me.  I have family living close to the Billie Jean King Tennis Center. Next years maybe?

I should have a Music Monday entry but since it's nearing the end of the month, I'll reserve it for my Favorites.  I've been listening to one song and one song only these days.