102 degrees.

9:03 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

That is approximately 39 degrees in Celsius.

Three-four years ago, this would be considered "normal" weather for me.  The Philippines can be unforgiving in her heat and humidity.  You can see the waves of heat coming from the concrete.  The moment you step out of the shower, you'd be sweating bullets.  It's a very uncomfortable feeling.

Pasadena's hottest was 102 today.  And it will be more or less the same tomorrow.

It's not cool.  Literally.

But at least tomorrow will be a bit better.  I'll be having a pool party at my house to celebrate my birthday.  Would you believe it'll be my first birthday "party" in about 17 years?  Yep.  Definitely not a party person.  I'd go to your party but hosting the party?  Er... rarer than a blue moon apparently.  But it'll be with my work friends so it's going to be fun.  :)  And it's a POOL party!  How can it be not fun?

And speaking of work... I am so pissed off at how such awful people my bosses are, I can't even form words to talk about it.  It blows my mind how they got this far in life without regard for other people who do not share their ideas, beliefs, or do not agree with their opinions.  They think too highly of themselves.  Just because one person is not the same as them, they see and treat them like shit... even if that person has better upbringing and education than them.  For me, it's like they're the lowest of the low.  I fear their Karma.  Something big and bad is coming for them.

Ending the day on a lighter note, my latest ELF order arrived!  There is hope for FedEx SmartPost yet!  It arrived a day before the ETA.  Hahaha, I laugh whenever I read a complaint that ELF orders are slow to ship.  No, it's FedEx Smartpost's fault.

10 for $15

Products pictured:
  • ELF Glossy Gloss in Pink Pop
  • ELF Glossy Gloss in Goddess
  • ELF All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade
  • ELF All Over Color Stick in Lilac Petal
  • ELF Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade
  • ELF Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry
  • ELF Liquid Lipstick in Strawberry
  • ELF Essentials Blush in Shy
  • ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral
  • ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose
This is going to be my first time to try out a cream blush.  It looks interesting.  Also, I love Blushing Rose.  I might get more of that studio blushes.  And as usual, I'm a lip product junkie.