More birthday posts!

3:05 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

It's lucky and unlucky that my birthday fell on an extended weekend.  I don't have work on Monday and today, Tuesday.  Come to think of it, I seldom celebrated my birthday in school.  It always fell on a Saturday or for some reason, I had no classes that day.  On the day it fell on a Monday, it was an holiday.  At least I had my pool party on Saturday. 

I didn't do anything special yesterday.  I just stayed home and enjoyed the time off.  God knows how stressful my workplace is and all of us needed that break.  And time away from such awful people. 

For dinner, we went seafood.  I've never been to Cameron's Seafood so we decided to try that.  First of all, how awesome is their clam chowder?  If I'd known it was going to be that good, I would've ordered more than a cup!






And I love those oyster crackers.  I even took my mom's baggie.  XD 

The place was nice.  It felt like a dockside diner complete with mounted images of fish, fishermen and their catches, menus.  I loved it. 

I happen to love fish so it was a perfect choice for my birthday dinner.  At buffets, the fish area is where I beeline to the fish area: salmon, sole, tilapia, fried, baked, poached, raw, sushi... you name it!  It's delish and healthy.

For my entree pick:

Parmesan Crusted Sole

Sole, pan crusted with parmesan and panko style breading.  Sounds good.  Tastes good!  Nothing but a little seasoning can improve.  The rice was uh-may-zing.  I wanted more of that.  I ended up taking half of the fish and most of the potato home because it was so big.

So that's that.  Hello to 24.  Twenty-four years of existence.  What do I have to show for it?