Look who's doing nail art again...

10:37 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


Bababa... baba-nana... potato-naaahh...

I love these Minions, what ever they are.

Yes, people.  I am venturing back to nail art.  I missed it, to be honest.  I managed to grow out my nails and shape them during my vacation and now, they are the perfect sized canvas for nail art.  I've always wanted to do Minion nails but I could never grow out my nails long enough.

This took more or less two hours.  It's not perfect, as you can see with that right thumbnail.  I am left-handed but for some reason, I can do the same "magic" on my left fingernails.  Sometimes, they end up looking a lot better than the right hand.  Go figure.

Anyway, here are the items I used:
  • Milani Smoothe Base Coat (discontinued?)
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquer in #18 Neon Yellow
  • NYC Long-Wearing Enamel in #140 Empire State Blue
  • Kleancolor Nail to Toe striper in black
  • NYC In A New York Minute in #270 Sidewalkers
  • NYC Long-Wearing Enamel in #134 French White Tip
  • Milani Glosse Top Coat (discontinued?)
I almost forgot how long this nail part process takes.  And this is a fairly elaborate design.  I love it.  :)

PS: I've picked up crocheting again.  With these Minion nails, it looks like they are the ones working the yarn instead of my fingers lol.  It's kinda cute.