End of 2012 Survey

8:44 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


I love these survey thingies.  I stole this from someone on LiveJournal... and subsequently lost the site when my browser died.  Heh, convenient.

What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Hmm... celebrate my birthday with a party.  A pool party!  My last legit birthday party was almost 15-17 years ago.  LOL.  Yeah.

Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any for 2012.  For 2013... maybe.  Mainly just to read more and blog more.  And I have a few goals set for next year. 

Did anyone close to you give birth?

Not very "close" but some people I know added to their families.


Did anyone close to you die?
Not really "close" to me.


What countries did you visit?
Japan and the Philippines

What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
A better-paying job.  Really.

What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
2nd of November.  BIGBANG Alive Tour in Anaheim.  The first of two incredible days.  I was VIP and we were witness to that awesome soundcheck where G-Dragon first performed Crayon as part of the concert.  It was an incredible display of talent and I will never ever forget it.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I guess being able to pay for my and my mom's plane tickets to the Philippines.  I know it's not much but considering how much I make and I was able to do that on top of my BIGBANG expenses, I'm pretty proud.


What was your biggest failure?
Erm... I don't dwell on the bad things.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
I'm sick right now.  And I can't remember whether my bout with hives was this year or last year.  Anyway, I was out for a week... miserable to the bones.

What was the best thing you bought?
My VIP tickets for the BIGBANG Alive tour.  Best $300 ever.

Whose behavior merited celebration?
???


Whose behavior made you appalled?
Those who voted "no" for the RH Bill in the Philippines.  I mean, have you even read their "reasons"?!  My god... and people vote for them.  I don't know who's dumber.

Where did most of your money go?
It went to YG Entertainment and LiveNation.  I went to 3 LiveNation/YG concerts this year, bought merchandise and CDs from YG Inc.  And oh yeah... boots and scarves and jackets.  I love cold weather fashion.


What did you get really, really, really excited about?
BIGBANG Galaxy Alive tour stops in Anaheim, CA.

What song will always remind you of 2012?
BIGBANG - Fantastic Baby

Compared to this time last year, are you:

a) Happier or sadder? Happier
b) Thinner or fatter? THINNER!
c) Richer or poorer? Richer

What do you wish you’d done more of?
Read and blogged.

What do you wish you’d done less of?
Spend.  But I don't regret anything BIGBANG I've done.

How will you be spending Christmas?
With mom, hopefully at the Universal Studios.

Did you fall in love in 2007?
Not in the strictest sense, no.


How many one-night stands?
0


What was your favorite TV program?
Spartacus: VengeanceGame of Thrones.
 
Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

It's still the same on the list.

What was the best book you read?
Hmm... probably the A Song of Ice and Fire books I've read so far.  GRRM is amazing.

What was your greatest musical discovery?

BIGBANG.  I mean, I'm aware that they existed but since I'm not the biggest fan of KPOP, I didn't pay much attention.  Until earlier this year.  I got reintroduced to their music and realized what genius is in there.  I don't think I've listened to an English song at length in the past 9 months.

What did you want and get?
VIP tickets to the BIGBANG concert.  Yeah, even if it meant I was to go twice.  And a Samsung Galaxy S3. 

What did you want and not get?
A new Macbook Pro.  Sigh.  That means I can't get a new iPod either.

What was your favourite film of this year?
The Avengers

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 24 and I had a pool party two days before the actual day.


How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
I love cold weather fashion.  This year, I tried to add color to my wardrobe.

What kept you sane?
Discovering new music.


Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
BIGBANG.  Especially GD&TOP.  Apart.  Together.  I don't care!  XD  And also, Jeremy Renner.  He's hot... omg, I can't even explain what he does to me.

What political issue stirred you the most?
RH Bill in the Philippines.

Who did you miss?
My dad.

Who was the best new person you met?
Fellow VIPs during the BIGBANG concerts.  Finally, people who understand!

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012:
Just have fun.  And acknowledge the signs.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
WOW... FANTASTIC BABY!