Face of the day (20130129)

12:55 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


FACE:
  • Wet n Wild tinted moisturizer in Sunkissed
  • ELF Studio blush in Mellow Mauve
  • ELF all over cover stick in Ivory
  • L'Oreal True Match powder in N3

EYES:
  • NYX HD eye primer
  • the gold shade in Wet n Wild I Got Good Jeans trio
  • the pink shade in Wet n Wild I'm Getting Sunburned trio
  • ELF cream eyeliner in black
  • Maybelline Megaplush mascara
  • Wet n Wild brow kit
  • ELF brow gel

LIPS:
  • Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in Coral Carnation (LE)
  • Aerie Superfruit Vitamin gloss in Rouge

I also got a haircut!








All "banged" up.  In more ways than one!  I got a side fringe and I'm wearing my BIGBANG hoodie.  XD  I'm still getting used to the new hair.  It's waaaaay shorter now - from waist-length to shoulder-length for the shorter layers - and I never liked having bangs.  When I was a kid, I had a straight cut fringe and they would always curl up.  Eventually, I let them grow out.  I'm trying to figure out how it works for me.  So far, so good.


Keeping my nails simple this week.  I have all of the Megalast line of nail polishes from Wet n Wild but I haven't used them all yet.  I thought this one is perfect for winter, very elegant and I really like the color against my skin tone.