Koreatown Outfit of the Day (20130316)

10:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


My Saturdays often end up having a Korean theme.  I start off my day at Korean language class and somehow, the rest of my day follows the same thread.  Today, it was a KBBQ dinner out with my VIP friends followed by a splurge at Koreatown.

I love the ulzzang style of dress.  I think I can get away with it.  Hehehe... I think it's cute.  And I've been loving sweaters, scarves, and boots.  Spring is almost here and I have an excuse to wear eye-catching colors and designs again.

Outfit:
  • owl shirt from Santee Alley
  • long tank top from Ross
  • black footed leggings from Sears
  • boots from Charlotte Russe
  • Betsy Johnson tote
  • scarf from David & Young
  • Marc Jacobs watch
I try to make the ulzzang makeup look work on me but I don't feel I'm good at it.  My eyes don't lend themselves to that particular style.  Oh well.  Bring on the corals then.

Face:
  • Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 23
  • L'Oreal True Match powder in N3
  • ELF brow kit in Medium
  • NYC Big Bold mascara
  • Benefit Coralista
  • L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush
  • Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk OR 202
  • ELF brown creme liner
I need to do something with my hair.  Really.  I haven't done anything to that apart from cut it.  Hahaha...

Have you tried non-permanent hair color?  Like those dyes that wash off after 30 shampoos?  I want to try those but I'm not sure about them yet.