이거 뭐예요?

2:04 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Okay.  So.  My co-worker and I were on break and we were talking about K-pop in general over lunch.  All of a sudden, an 아저씨 walks up to us and starts preaching about how K-pop and K-drama are bad, that the Catholic doctrine is wrong and theirs is the only right thing, that all the popes are anti-Christ, and how Lee Hyori (yes, he singled some people out) are illuminati.

He said that Seo Taiji, SNSD, Hyori, and other famous K-pop acts are of the devil and their songs are words of the devil.  That if we want our souls to be saved, we should not watch K-dramas and movies.  He said that all K-pop songs and acts and whatnot are under the illuminati.  That there are hidden meanings in their clothes, lyrics, and faces... I zoned him out within 3 minutes.  And then he said he wanted us to quit our respective religions and "see the light".  I don't even fcking know.

I'm the LAST person to talk about religion.  As much as possible, I avoid it.  That whole exchange which was definitely more than 20 minutes was just.... bizarre.  My friend and I just threw out the rest of our uneaten sandwiches and went back to the office.  (My co-worker was pretty pissed because she LOVES SNSD.) I still have no idea what happened.