Monday Polls on a Friday.

1:35 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I was looking up reviews for an eye palette when I stumbled upon this survey thingy on Don't Break the Bank Beauty.  She calls it "Monday Polls" but since I haven't done one of these in a minute, let's do it even if it's Friday today.

I like doing these things and frankly, they're good blog fillers.  And it's interesting to read what other people's responses are.  Feel free to do this too and post your blog link in the comments!
  1. What’s one lipstick you never get tired of?
    You know, for someone who loves lipsticks, I don't think I have a favorite.  I use a different tube every single day and I do have a couple of go-tos but no clear favorites.  I lean towards oranges and reds though.   
  2. A fear you’d like to conquer?
    Drowning.  I am a certified SCUBA diver but I am not a good swimmer at all.  I can swim but I lose it in deeper waters. 
  3. How often do you curl your lashes?
    Very seldom.  My lashes curl naturally.  I used to curl every day, then just during special occasions.  Then lately, I just put on some mascara and I'm good to go. 
  4. What’s one thing you’ve been putting off doing?
    Rearranging my lip gloss drawer and weeding out makeup.  And oh, arranging my DVDs. 
  5. Best celebrity to be trapped on a desert island with?
    Alexander Skarsgard.  We already share Getty Images space. ;-) 
  6. Something beautiful (anything at all)?
    The Space Shuttle Endeavour. 
  7. Would you rather wear a dress or pants?
    I may wear pants everyday but I really prefer dresses. 
  8. Your favorite comfort food?
    I've been eating a lot of grapes and clementines lately. 
  9. What’s a fragrance/scent that reminds you of high school?
    Those Baby Bench colognes.  I never liked any of it but the rest of the people I went to school with did.  It's like what Bath and Body Works fragrances are for me now. 
  10. What’s one thing you did last weekend?
    Went to Chinatown to celebrate the Chinese New Year.