Look who's going to Comikaze 2014!

10:33 AM 0 Comments A+ a-




THIS GIRL! And her brother. ;-)

It's his first convention and both of us are so excited. This is the closest I'll get to Comic-Con without leaving Los Angeles.

It's a three-day convention, October 31 to November 2, but we decided to just go on November 1 and 2. We figured we'll be so beat by Sunday and we planned to check out the booths on that day because Saturday is going to be JAM PACKED with panels and talks that we want to see.

Some Game of Thrones cast members are going to be there, namely Gwendoline Christie and Alfie Allen. I'm going to try to get into the signing and photo op. I'm not going to spend an extra $150 for a guaranteed spot, no thank you. I'm just going to take my chances, as always.

But really, we'll go for the experience. I'll be trying for SDCC2015 but until then, It's Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo!