10/10

11:30 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

The final 4-day weekend has come to a close and I'm too tired to do type anything cohesive right now so I'll succumb to bullets.

  • If my Dad were alive today, my parents would've been celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary today.  I miss you, Daddy!  More than words can say... ;___;
  • On a personal high note, I realized that I wore an old pair of pants today.  That pair hasn't fit me in months.  And I slipped into them no problem this morning.  And I had to wear a belt with them!  WHOA.  I must've been doing something right.  I should do a post on my gradual weight "loss" and maintenance but I don't really put much thought on it.  I'm glad that I see the numbers slip and the inches fly off but I don't actually follow a specific plan or diet.
  • I have a couple of things coming up in the next months.  I'm very excited and they're pretty huge things.  One of them, you might already know because it's been the content of my blog for the past few days and weeks.  I'll wait for this next huge one to finalize before posting about it.
  • It is getting increasingly hard to cooperate with, understand, tolerate, and respect my boss.  It is so ridiculous.  I can't even begin to explain it.  Just the thought of him, the sound of his voice ruins my mood.  His presence -- especially when he meddles with what we're doing -- ruins my day entirely.  I hope he goes away for a very long time so we don't have to deal with his stupidity.