Outfit of the Day (20130109)

10:07 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

My mom and I went out and saw Les Miserables today.  Matinee, $9.  XD  Will talk about that later.

I rocked an all-day Korean slightly messy bun.  And my new favorite, orange lipsticks.  Orange is my favorite color anyway.  It's about time that I try it on my face for a pop of color.  I know it's winter but hey, it worked.


Those cute tennis ball earrings are from What It Takes [dot] org, Serena Williams design.  I have a necklace from the collection and the watch, which I also wore today.  Other celebrities contributed other artwork as well but because a part of my heart belongs to tennis, I got Serena's stuff.


As for the rest of my outfit for today...





Face:
  • ELF warm palette
  • Prestige eyeliner
  • ELF eyeshadow primer
  • ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral
  • Wet n Wild Megalash Clinical mascara
  • Kate Moss #12 for Rimmel London
  • ELF gloss in Bahama Mama

Outfit:
  • Roxy knit cardigan
  • Body Basics leggins
  • Charlotte Russe boots
  • Alice in Wonderland tunic shirt from the Philippines

 Accessories:
  • Betsy Johnson tote
  • Serena Williams for WhateverItTakes.org watch and earrings 


Nails
  • Milani Smoothe Base Coat 
  • NYC In a New York Minute in Chinatown
  • Wet n Wild - Wild Shine in Sparked
  • Milani Glosse Top Coat