해피 발렌타인데이, 예래분!

12:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Happy Valentines Day, everyone!  Whether you celebrate or not, make the most out of today!

Me, I'll be spending my day watching Simon Baker get his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.  Yes, I will be pretty much alone but not sad.  Never sad.  It's been a while since I've been to Hollywood Boulevard, I might as well take my time there.  I'm kind of hoping that Simon Baker's co-star in The Mentalist will be there, Owain Yeoman.  He was in Generation Kill and you know about my book, right?  :)  If not, then that's fine.  I love these Walk of Fame ceremonies.  I've been to three so far.  (Still kicking myself for that one time that I decided not to go and then Viggo Mortensen was the guest speaker.  I fail so hard.)

I might do some retail therapy while I'm out of the house.  My folks will be watching Toni Braxton later tonight.  I might just end up spending the rest of the day watching my Korean dramas.  I don't mind a 최한성 chasing after me at the airport, telling me "가지마!"  Or... I could go to the Universal Studios.  Ah, whatever.  I'll love myself today.  Erm... not that kind of loving oneself, you perv.  ;-)

So anyway, that's my greeting.  I'll leave you with a sexy song from my ultimate bias, GD&TOP.


사랑해요,여러분!