Haulin' Outfit of the Day (20130213)

7:06 PM 2 Comments A+ a-

What is up with drugstores today?  First, they surprise me with these coupons and then they go on a 40% to 75% off frenzy on my favorite brands!  My savings weren't as impressive as my last one but it'll do.  I got some pretty colors just in time for 봄... Spring.  :)


Face:
  • Missha M 퍼펙트 커버 비비크림 in No. 23
  • Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit
  • NYX Caviar and Bubbles palette
  • NYC Sunny bronzer
  • Milani Multitasker Powder in Light
  • Physicians Formula powder blush in Blushing Peach
  • Physicians Formula liner for Nude Eyes
  • Ulta Voluptuous Volume mascara in black
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti


My outfit is nothing special.  Haha, this is how I normally dress on an ordinary day.  Jeans and tees.  And look, sneakers!


I look like a little kid...
  • shirt from Oakley
  • jacket from Oakley
  • Easy Tones from Reebok
  • Forever 21 denim
  • orange bag from The Sak
  • eco-friendly shopping bag from The Metropolitan Museum of Art
As for my haulin' damage... I swear, if I impose a "no buy" on to myself, I'll probably go crazy.  O___o  Here's the lowdown -- CVS: I need to spend less than $3 on a Maybelline product so I can get the $3 ExtraBucks coupon; Physicians Formula is still 50% off all face makeup; I have a "spend $20 get $4 off" coupon from the red box.  RiteAid has some Wet n Wild items on 75% off and the rest are on 40% off.


Items pictured:
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon bronzer in 741A Princess / $0.74, Rite Aid
  • Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals blush in 164 Purely Mauve / $0.99, Rite Aid
  • Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals blush in 165 Barely Peach / $0.99, Rite Aid
  • Physicians Formula Conceal RX concealer in Fair Light / $4.75, CVS
  • Kate Moss for Rimmel in 06 / $5.29, CVS
  • Maybelline Vivids in 870 Shocking Coral / $7.79, CVS
  • Wet n Wild lipstick in 511B Nouveau Pink / $0.59, Rite Aid
  • Wet n Wild lipstick in 520E Hot Paris Pink / $0.59, Rite Aid
  • NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss in 472 Coral to the Max / $4.19, CVS
Now that I have two of those new NYC plumping lip glosses, I think I can do a mini review on them in the future.  I'm not really interested in the other shades so I think I'm good.  Bleah, I'll be needing another lipstick caddy with all these lovelies I'm acquiring lately.

PS: Who knew those dollar lipsticks from Wet n Wild could be so good?  Man, those two shades I got are amazing.

2 reactions

Write reactions
Avielle Rose
AUTHOR
February 13, 2013 at 7:08 PM delete

cute! :)

http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar