Valentine's Day Outfit of the Day (20130214)

2:42 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I don't know about you but I pretty much spend yesterday alone.  And no, I'm not bitter or anything like that.  I actually enjoyed my Hollywood day.  I went to Simon Baker's Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony, more on that in the coming posts, and just walked around the boulevard.  I didn't go to Universal Studios anymore because I got tired and it was hot and I was not dressed appropriately for that unexpected heat.  So I just went straight on home enjoying a Power-sized Razzmatazz from Jamba Juice.  And after that, I was KO'd.  Strange. 


Face:
  • Etude House Precious Minerals BBdation in #2
  • ELF studio blush in Tickled Pink
  • Kate Moss for Rimmel in 06
  • Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit
  • NYC Smooth Skin bronzer in Sunny
  • Michael Kors sunglasses

Outfit:
  • A sweater dress I got from Ross
  • eco-bag from The Met
  • bag from The Sak
  • black footed leggings from Sears
  • my BIGBANG boots 
 I honestly planned to do some nail art but I got lazy.  LOL what's new...


It's Wet n Wild Mega Last in 206C Undercover.  And that cute owl ring came from a swap meet.  And it leaves the nastiest green band after you take it off.  -_-