겨울이 가고 봄이찾아 오죠.

1:16 PM 2 Comments A+ a-

Winter has passed, spring has come.

Lyrics from BIGBANG's song Blue.  I think I mentioned in a previous post that I want that line tattooed on me in 한굴.  It's so beautiful.

But this is not about the song but... about 봄.  No, not 박봄... spring.  March is the day after tomorrow and that means winter is on its last legs.  March 20, I think the calendar says.  And there's nothing reminds me more of spring that bright colors.  Pinks, yellows, greens, and oranges!  :)  I've been collecting quite a few tubes of orange lipsticks as well as other beauty items in that color and I thought it would be neat to do a 30-day orange makeup... challenge?  Should I call it a "challenge"?  Anyway, 30 days of oranges!


I'm still not sure how I'll go about it.  It's not going to be a daily thing.  Or it could, idek.  It will be totally random.  I put my lip products in that bag and I'll just reach in blindly and pull out a tube and feature that.  I haven't included my Korean products in that lot yet but I do have a couple of oranges from them as well.

I'm thinking of "reviving" my Tumblr, ihaskidgloves, for this project.  I think Tumblr lends itself better to these kinds of things, challenges and surveys and short posts, than a blog like this.  If this were a dedicated beauty blog, by all means.  But it's not.  And besides, my tumblr is there for something, right?  I'll definitely do this on Instagram as well.  (My Facebook and Tumblr are linked to Instagram anyway.)  I might post a collection type of post here so that I won't flood this with the same stuff on my Instagram and Tumblr.

As we enjoy these last weeks of winter, here's Blue by BIGBANG.


2 reactions

Write reactions
kimiLaaabs
AUTHOR
March 5, 2013 at 7:13 AM delete

hello, yer a VIP ayt? :)

Reply
avatar
Cate
AUTHOR
March 5, 2013 at 9:26 AM delete

Yes, I'm a VIP. :)

Reply
avatar