Weird Dream: 탑 스타일

9:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Is it really July?  갑자기? Wow.

Anyway, do any of you have strange dreams?  I'm not talking about those ominous, almost nightmare-ish dreams where you fall off a cliff or get stabbed.  Or those ones that continue on to the next night but you barely remember them when you wake up.  I'm talking about when you dream about something or someone you really like and the dream becomes so outrageous that you're laughing while in the dream.  And you're lucid.  And you can't wake up.

I've had a few of that.  Three, actually.  This is how the third one went.

As you know, I am a huge fan of BIGBANG's TOP, 최승현, and I think he is one of the few men who can stop me on my tracks with just a look.  I mean, dude... he an extremely good-looking man.  So you would think, "Oh, you dream about him blah-blah-blah... a thousand other K-Pop crazies do that too."  Yeah, I'm sure that's true.  But this was just too strange to pass up.

In my dream, I was in a random park in LA (I couldn't figure out where but I know it was in LA lol) and TOP was filming for a movie.  It also doubled as a fanmeet.  Strange thing #1 in that dream was that the fanmeet was kind of subdued.  I mean, there were a lot of girls there but no signs, no screaming and crying.  Everyone was sane.  XD  Anyway, TOP was dressed in what looks like a school uniform.  He was walking across a field and a camera crew was following him.  I was by the side where they cordoned off.

As he finished the scene, he invited the fans for a group photo.  Think like a field trip picture with the rest of the class.  There was some screaming and running, yeah lol.  But then, I find myself squished to his left side, his arm suddenly around my shoulders.  After the professional photographer shots, I pulled out my trusty S3 (who has seen more celebrities that you, I'm pretty sure lmao, j/k!) to ask him for a selca.  I can't remember if I spoke to him in Korean or not but we manage to do it.  Both of us were kneeling down on the grass, the fans going crazy around us.

So I take it.  He was making a bingu face, as was I.  And then... I had another Getty Images moment.  The professional photographer took a picture of us while I was taking the selca.

Buuuuuuuuuut!  The thing is... I knew that I was definitely dreaming.  As dream!me made her walk towards TOP for the group picture, I was laughing and willing myself to wake up.  I don't know why I wanted to wake up, I mean... hello... TOP right here.  XD  I guess I was just too embarrassed and the whole thing seemed so outrageous.  (I can't believe I'm even blogging about it and letting everyone know.  This is how my mind works, ladies & gentlemen hahaha...)

All good things must come to an end though.  As I was slowly being pulled awake, I remember trying to post that selca on Instagram.  IDEK.  Ooooh, I can only imagine how much HATE I'll get if that were to happen in real life.  Eh, I'm not that lucky to have this become reality.  But then again... who knows?  I made it to Alexander Skarsgard level.  ;-)

I guess I was still on that "Getty Images with Alexander Skarsgard" high.  It was still too surreal for such a lowly fan like me.  Good karma, I guess.  And why TOP?  Damn, why not TOP?  But I haven't been thinking about him that much lately.  Maybe it's his way of saying I should lol.  XD

I admit this is one crazy ass lucid dream.  I remember every second of it and it's just strange.  But nothing - NOTHING - will ever top my Council of Elrond dream.  I still shake my head whenever I remember that.