I'm still alive. And red!

8:52 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I know... I know.  I haven't posted anything in a while.  I need a kick in the butt.

But here's one update.  My hair.  It's red.


I used the Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Vibrant in 44 Paint the Town.

Other updates about my life since turning 25:


  • At work, we've been moving.  And it's been busy.  Sigh.
  • I've started crocheting again.  'Tis the season.
  • Candles.  Yes, I've become one of those people.  I am slowly becoming obsessed.
  • The K-dramas that I've loved these past months are -- 너의 목소리가 들려, 굿 닥터, 주군의 태양, 후아유.  I loved all of them... except the finale episode of 후아유.
  • Cheetos Mixups in Cheesy Salsa is the best thing in the world.
  • And Pepperidge Farm's Chessmen.
  • And speaking of food, Bellybombz is my new food truck obsession.
  • Online shopping has become my friend.  From makeup to out-of-print books...
  • The B&N in Glendale has the best DVD sales.  I finally got my hands on The Pillars of the Earth DVD and The Borgias season 2.  
  • Speaking of DVDs, I've been completing some sets.  Criminal Minds and Spartacus. I have one more season for The Borgias.  And I'm slowly making my way through CSI and CSI:NY.
  • Movies.  I honestly can't remember how many I watched in the last months.  But I know I disliked Elysium a lot and liked Gravity just as much.
  • The Walking Dead started today. Together with my other American shows, all is well again. 
  • I do NOT like Agents of SHIELD.  It feels like it tries so hard.  I thought Coulson was enough reason for me to watch but everyone else - especially Skye, Fitz, and Simmons - are unbearable.  Ward is almost an afterthought.  Give me my Avengers anytime.  Saturday morning cartoons are better than this show.
That's it for now.  I'll retro post as I go through my backlog.  I have a couple of makeup stuff to talk about.