December 2...

8:58 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

... is not just my brother's birthday.  It's also Britney Spears'!

But no.  Kidding aside, 2 December 2013 will be like a culmination of almost more than 10 years of being a fan.  Yes, it was of The Lord of the Rings movies but The Hobbit is part of that family.  Peter Jackson is the mastermind of this whole entire masterpiece.

December 2, 2013... the Los Angeles red carpet premiere of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.


I thought that it would never happen.  Everything LOTR happens in New Zealand.  I would've loved to be at the premiere of Return of the King... that looked awesome.  This one will be a good one too.  The Avengers is still my #1 experience but this holds more weight.  I've been a fan of this movie franchise for almost half my life.  Just a glimpse of Peter Jackson will be absolutely worth it.

Yes, it won't be the whole Fellowship at the premiere on Monday but that's perfectly fine.  Who knows, Viggo might do a surprise appearance lol.  I'm especially excited to hopefully - finally - see Orlando Bloom in person.  I planned to make a trip to NYC for my birthday to see Romeo and Juliet but it wasn't meant to be.  Looks like he's coming to me instead.  ;-)

It's been a while since I went to a Grauman's premiere.  I hope I get good pictures though.  I might have something for Orli to sign if he goes but you know me, I love my photos.

And December 2 is my brother's birthday.  I guess that's a sign.  That day will be an extra special one.