오랜만이다 | Long time no see

5:23 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

How can one go from consistently blogging once to multiple times a day to nothing for week?  Many reasons.  Mine are as follows:
  • I have an old Macbook - NOT Pro, even - and a very outdated OS and browser.  When my internet slows down or is not at its 100%, I cannot load any Google-related sites.
  • My internet slows down whenever it rains.
  • I have a job.  And it sucks the absolute life out of my every single day.  By the time I get home, I'm KO'd.
  • Bouts of laziness can get a hold of someone so strongly.
  • I just don't have time.
They're not excuses.  I do feel bad for not keeping up with the whole blogging thing.  Remember I had so many plans last month.  I thought March will be busy.  It is... but not in terms of my online presence.  And that sucks.  This is one of the few things that I actually enjoy.

My desk is littered with scraps of paper where I wrote down special moments of my days.  I planned for them to be blog posts but yeah, that internet problem.  It's fixed now but it's been such a long time, I may not remember everything anymore.  But I'll try.  Just to have March look as "busy" as February surely was.

I apologize in advance but please expect a number of retro posts.  March has been very interesting, don't get me wrong, and I want to share it with you.  Like I said, I have a new job.  I also acquired new stuff that I'm excited about.  I've been progressing a lot in my Korean learning.  I have a lot of photos and looks to share.  Come to think of it, I've done so much this month... except talking about them here.  ^^

I guess that's it for now.  I'm catching up on sleep so I'm still a bit out of it.  But I will definitely see you soon!