Look of the Day + Spring Cleaning (20130306)

10:30 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


I have to say, it's not my best but I was stressing out today.  I had a job interview so my makeup was nothing special.  I was more excited over my Cotton On beanie; you can see a peek of it here.  Ah, I was just stressing, not feeling too confident.  But I looked decent enough.  XD

Face:
  • Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream, No. 21
  • L'Oreal True Match Powder in N3
  • Wet n Wild Pearlescent Pink blush
  • Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells palette
  • CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume
  • Rimmel Pink Blush lipstick
  • ELF Brow Kit in medium
  • Physicians Formula brown pencil liner
  • NYX Mosaic powder in Cafe
On my nails, I actually did a really bright yellow and green alternate pattern but I had to switch to something more "job interview appropriate".

Wet n Wild Mega Last in 205B Sugar Coat.  It's a pinkish nude.  I don't think it goes well with my skin tone but it works.  This is my favorite formula so I might switch to a more colorful choice from the same line next week.

Also, I did a bit of spring cleaning.  I decided to weed out some products from my lip product drawers.  Some I threw out and some I will give away, probably.  They are still definitely usable, cleaned them and checked if they're still good.  It's the color that I don't like so much anymore.  Some of the stuff I have are incredibly frosty.  I think I got them just so I can complete a collection from a brand.  Some have gold-colored glitter/shimmer on them and some just have glitter that I can actually feel.  나빠요.



I still have a lot left.  But these are definitely colors that I'll use.  My orange collection has grown a lot.  By the way, I've started my Orange Days on Instagram and Tumblr (links below).  Not on Facebook though.  I don't think my real friends and family would like to be flooded with photos of my lips every few days LOL.