Face of the Day (20130623)

8:46 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


Impromptu trip to Ontario Mills.  I had less than 10 minutes to paint my face lol.

Face/Eyes/Lips:
  • Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream, No. 21
  • Almay Line Smoothing Concealer in 100 Light
  • L'Oreal True Match powder in N3
  • NYX powder blush in Bourgeois Pig
  • Rimmel London Soft Kohl eyeliner in black
  • Almay One Coat Triple Effect mascara
  • ELF eyebrow kit in Medium
  • Rimmel London Show Off lip lacquer in Big Bang
It's tough to say "아니오, 괜찮아요" when Coach bags has an awesome sale.  This time around, they have a 50% off the whole store.  But unlike my last time at Coach, I got something from the full-priced items.  I don't have a photo of it yet but here's one from eBay:

eBay store: bennnyan
I think this bag is called the Daisy Leather MIA Khaki/Pink/Orange handbag.  I fell in love with it at first glance.  I snatched it up as soon as I saw it, dropped the one that I was already toting around.  And guess what, this was the last one in the store!  (Well, not really.  They had more of the blue one but I like this.)

This is it for bag for me... for now.  ;-)